Keep up to date with the latest developments in the hatchery world with our interactive HatchTech Magazine. Each quarterly edition contains stories from the field, interviews with our experts, valuable Tips & Chicks, and much, much more.
Click here to subscribe >
The seventh edition of HatchTech Magazine features:
- Early feeding is a game changer
- Dr. Inge van Roovert about egg storage
- Perfectly controlled brooding
And much more groundbreaking knowledge to help you on your superior chick quality journey.
The sixth edition of HatchTech Magazine features:
- Global HatchCare roll out is happening
- Carla van der Pol MSc about superior chick quality
- Reducing CO2 Footprint
And many more news to help you on your superior chick quality journey.
The fifth edition of HatchTech Magazine features:
• 'Residual yolk is no lunchbox' - Maarten Hollemans MSc
• Consistently maintain a uniform egg weight loss of 12%
• Hatching egg quality – from nest to setter
And many more knowledge and innovations that help you in providing superior chick quality.
The fourth edition of HatchTech Magazine features:
• HatchCare chicks perform beyond expectations
• Early feeding simply can't be ignored
• Four steps to optimise egg weight loss
And many more items you don't want to miss about superior chick quality and innovation in your hatchery.
The third edition of HatchTech Magazine features:
- Poultry farmers recognise HatchCare chick quality
- Our customers save € 250,000 a year – learn how!
- How HatchTech prevents bone problems in broilers
This and much more spearheading news is featured in HatchTech Magazine.
The second edition of HatchTech Magazine features:
- HatchCare reducing antibiotic use
- Higher hatchability thanks to gradual warming
- The 3 steps to Successful Incubation
And many more items you don't want to miss about the new standard in incubation.
The First edition of our digital magazine features:
- HatchCare’s first impressive field results
- The importance of uniform incubation conditions
- 3 steps to Superior Chick Quality
And much more groundbreaking news about the beautiful mystery of hatching.