HatchTraveller is equipped with a unique climate-control system that is based on HatchTech’s laminar airflow technology and patented perforated radiators. The system ensures that the temperature of every chick in the truck is kept at a constant 104°F – the neutral body temperature zone which enables chicks to make optimum use of its nutrients (yolk). This gives it the best start possible for growth and ongoing development, so that it can later achieve its full growth potential.
Maintaining chick quality
- Ensures an optimal start for the chicks.
- Chicks maintain an optimum body temperature of 104ºF
- Mobilises optimal yolk uptake
- Ensures ongoing development in the poultry house
- Patented perforated radiators
- Direct-driven ventilation
- Uniform laminar airflow
- Several sections, each with temperature sensors
- Radiator temperature adjusted by HatchTraveller Controller
Space efficient and easy to operate
- No space required between chick baskets
- No deflection of air flow between chick baskets
- Stores up to 30% more day-old chicks
HatchTraveller Chick Transport
Maintain chick quality on the road
HatchTraveller for HatchCare chicks
Relevant library items
A study of the Research department of HatchTech showed a positive relation between chick length at day of hatch and chick weight at day 7.
Chicks with a poor quality start slowly in the field. With the reduced length of the production cycle, it is more difficult to compensate for a slow start.